Beetroot and Goats Cheese Bites
1. Roll the Ardsallagh goats cheese into a ball in your hand and place a cube of Ballymaloe Irish Beetroot in the centre.
2. For the crumb coating, place the eggs, flour and breadcrumbs into separate bowls.
3. Dip the goats cheese balls in flour and shake off any excess. Then coat it in the egg mixture lastly dip them it in the bread crumbs, patting gently to make sure they will stick.
4. Pour some sunflower oil into a saucepan and heat up until a high heat.
5. Next place the beetroot and goats cheese balls slowly into the saucepan. Let them fry until they have turned golden brown.
Tip: Do not let the beetroot and goats cheese balls to fry for too long as the goats cheese will break through the breadcrumb coating.
6. Slice the red onion and apple. Toss in a bowl with salad leaves and Ballymaloe French Dressing.
Serve on a plate with the beetroot and goats cheese balls