Roasted aubergine, cheddar cheese and Ballymaloe Relish open sandwich
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Slice the Aubergine into circular discs and place on a roasting tray. Season with salt & pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Spread a layer of butter on the cut side of the ciabatta and place cheddar cheese on top. Toast under the grill until the cheese has melted.
- Add a generous dollop of Ballymaloe Relish, followed by the roasted aubergine. Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy!