1. Put the Puy lentils in a medium pan with 375ml of cold water. Pop the lid on, bring to the boil and then reduce to a gentle simmer for 20 minutes until tender and all the water has been absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop the red onion. Heat the oil in a sauté pan over a medium heat and fry the onion for 5-6 minutes until softened. Finely chop the garlic and add along with the spices and cook for a further minute. Increase the heat to high, add the wine and allow to bubble down for 3-4 minutes. Then stir in half of the Ballymaloe Jalapeño sauce, kidney beans and lentils. Bring to the boil and then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
3.Preheat the oven to 180C (fan 160C), 350F, Gas Mark 4.
4. Lay the flour tortillas out on a clean surface. Divide the lentil mixture evenly between them, spooning it in a sausage shape near the side closest to you. Roll this side over to the mixture and continue rolling to completely enclose. Arrange, seam side down in a large baking dish as you go.
5. Spoon the remaining Ballymaloe Jalapeño Pepper Relish over the enchiladas, scatter with cheese and bake for 10 minutes until warmed through and the cheese is bubbling.
6. Serve with dollops of sour cream, avocado slices, fresh lime wedges, a scattering of freshly ground black pepper and coriander leaves.