Chicken Curry with Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- Allergens: Dairy
Ballymaloe Original Relish’s mix of tomatoes, mustard seeds & secret blend of spices is guaranteed to compliment your curry of choice. Here, we’re using chicken, but a turkey curry works equally well. This curry is easy to make without sacrificing flavour. Add old-fashioned curry powder and fresh ginger for a little kick or, if you want to turn the heat up further, try adding a spoonful of Ballymaloe Fiery Relish.
- 8 free-range chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1 jar Ballymaloe Original Relish
- 750g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tins tomatoes (chopped)
- 350g mushrooms (finely sliced)
- 3tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp ginger (freshly grated)
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Ballymaloe Fiery Relish
- Fresh coriander to serve (optional)
- Toss the chicken in a frying pan until it turns white on the outside, then place in a large saucepan (with a little olive oil) and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for at least 30 minutes, removing the lid halfway through.
- Serve with rice or naan, and sprinkle with fresh coriander.
- Serve an extra helping of Greek yoghurt and Ballymaloe Original Relish or Fiery Relish on the side.