Chicken Curry with Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 4/6
- Allergens: dairy
If you’re looking for a curry that’s easy to make, but with lots of flavour, this recipe will do the trick. Ballymaloe Original Relish has a wonderful mix of tomatoes, mustard seeds and a blend of spices that work really well in a curry sauce. Old-fashioned curry powder and fresh ginger add a nice heat. You can also add some freshly chopped chilli if you want some more heat in the dish.
- 8 free-range chicken breasts (cubed)
- 750g Greek yoghurt
- 1 jar Ballymaloe Original Relish
- 2 tins tomatoes (chopped)
- 350g mushrooms (finely sliced)
- 3tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp ginger (freshly grated)
- Toss the chicken in a frying pan until it turns white.
- Put the chicken into a large saucepan and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for at least 30 mins (remove the lid halfway through).
- Serve with rice or naan with more Greek yoghurt and Ballymaloe Original Relish on the side.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander.