Christmas Royale Cocktail with Ballymaloe Vodka Cranberry Sauce
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 135ml
Indulge in the festive spirit with this Christmas Royale Cocktail, a blend of Ballymaloe Vodka Cranberry Sauce and I-stil38 Pink Berries Vodka. This exquisite concoction balances the tartness of cranberry with the subtle sweetness of pink berries, creating a joyous, effervescent celebration in every sip. Cheers to the holidays in a glass!
- 35ml I-stil38 Pink Berries Vodka
- 1 tsp Ballymaloe Vodka Cranberry Sauce
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 100ml of dry prosecco
- lemon twist to garnish
- Chill a champagne glass by filling it with ice.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove a cut of lemon peel and put it aside.
- Place the cranberry sauce into an iced shaker and pour in the vodka and lemon juice. Seal the shaker and shake hard for ten seconds.
- Remove the ice from the glass and fine strain the cocktail before topping up with the prosecco.
- Garnish with the lemon twist.