Kids’ Pitta Pizzas
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: wheat, dairy
While this may be called a kids’ recipe, it’s great as a snack for grown ups at any time of the day. Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce is good to have on standby at any time and it turns a simple pitta bread into a pizza the children will love. It’s also very easy to make.
- Handful grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 round pitta bread
- Toppings of your choice
- 2 tbsp Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 220⁰C.
- Heat the Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce in a saucepan until it bubbles.
- Place the pitta bread base on a flat baking tray. Bake for 3 minutes, then top with the sauce, grated mozzarella, and any other toppings of your choice.
- Bake in the oven until the pitta edges are golden brown and the cheese has melted. This should take between 5 and 7 minutes. Serve.