Quick & Easy Pasta Dish with Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: dairy, wheat
This is the best way to get a tasty and hearty meal in ten minutes. You can substitute Parmesan for the Cheddar if you prefer, but either way you’ll get all the goodness of our 100% natural ingredients.
- 1 jar (180g) Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Stir In Pasta Sauce
- 1-2 cups penne pasta (dried)
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- In a saucepan, boil the dried pasta in boiling water for 8 minutes or until cooked. Once cooked, drain the water and return the cooked pasta to the hob.
- Add the jar of Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Stir In Pasta Sauce and heat for 2 minutes or until bubbling. Stir to coat evenly.
- Serve and sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.