Quick & Easy Pasta Sauce Dishes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 2/3
- Allergens: wheat, dairy
Ballymaloe Pasta Sauces come in five varieties: Italian Tomato, Spicy Tomato, Smoked Bacon, Bolognese and Hidden Veggies. They just need to be heated and mixed through piping hot spaghetti or penne and topped with a little grated cheese. If you are looking for a dinner in minutes, that still has all the goodness of natural ingredients, you’ve come to the right place.
- 180g Ballymaloe Stir In Pasta Sauce (or half a jar of our 400g sauce range)
- 2/3 cups penne pasta or pasta of your choice
- A handful of grated Cheddar cheese
- Stale bread
- Olive oil
- Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Pasta Bake is a great family meal and delicious served with a simple green salad. Follow the cooking instructions for rigatoni, or any tube-shaped pasta.
- Heat the grill to high. In a pot, heat your Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Pasta Sauce until bubbling and in the cooked pasta. Place the pasta mix in a lightly oiled oven-proof dish and top with coarsely grated breadcrumbs mixed with a little grated Gruyere or Cheddar.
- Place under the grill until golden and bubbling on top. Add some fresh cream or Greek style yoghurt through your sauce at the final stage of cooking to give an indulgent finish.
- Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce makes a fantastic bruschetta or crostini topping. Simply drizzle some nice bread with olive oil and oven toast until the bread has turned golden brown at the edges. Top with a little heated pasta sauce, some rocket leaves and freshly grated Parmesan.