Quick & Easy Pasta with Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Pasta Sauce
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: wheat, dairy
This 10 minute meal is packed full of flavour, using Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Pasta Sauce as the base of the dish. Just add some natural yoghurt and a twist of black pepper and you’ve got a rich dish that tastes like it took an awful lot longer to cook.
- 1 jar (180g) Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Stir In Pasta Sauce
- 150g Fusilli pasta (dried)
- 1 tbsp Natural yoghurt
- Freshly cracked pepper
- In a saucepan, boil the dried pasta in boiling water for 8 minutes or until soft. Once cooked, drain the water and return the cooked pasta to the hob
- Add the jar of Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Stir In Pasta Sauce and heat for 2 minutes or until bubbling. Stir to coat evenly.
- Serve, then add a dollop of natural yoghurt and sprinkle with freshly cracked pepper.