Rasher & Sausage Sandwich with Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: wheat, dairy, sulphites
With the best ingredients, sometimes the simplest sandwich can be a real treat. We like using traditional Waterford blaas for this sandwich, but any floury or soft bap will do.
- 1 White bread roll or bap
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 free-range sausages
- 2 free-range bacon
- A little butter
- 2 teaspoons Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Cook the sausages under the grill or in a pan. In a separate pan fry the rashers until golden brown.
- Butter the bread roll and add a generous dollop of Ballymaloe Original Relish to sides. Fill the roll with the rashers and sausages, adding some more relish if you need to.