Toasted Chicken & Camembert Ciabatta with Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Dairy, wheat
A good creamy Camembert contrasts wonderfully with Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce – tart, yet sweet and bursting with the natural juiciness of cranberries. Combined with nicely seasoned chicken and peppery rocket, our cranberry sauce ensures that this ciabatta is packed with flavour.
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 1-2 chicken fillets
- 3 slices Camembert
- Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce
- Rocket leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt & ground black pepper
- Start by heating a little olive oil in a pan. Season the chicken breast with salt & ground black pepper and fry until the chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally so that it is a rich-golden brown colour on both sides.
- Once cooked, move the chicken to a chopping board and rest for 5 minutes.
- Open the ciabatta and toast under the grill or in a frying pan.
- Spread a layer of butter on the cut side, followed by some Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce.
- Top with sliced chicken then cover the chicken in Camembert and put back under the grill until the cheese begins to melt
- Finally, add the lettuce and a little more Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce, then serve immediately.