Baked potato with grated Cheddar and Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: dairy
Potatoes are packed full of Vitamin C and fibre. They’re often overlooked as part of a healthy diet, but they are so versatile. Baked potatoes are so easy to do and make a perfect snack.
- A large potato
- Salt and pepper
- Knob of real butter
- A handful of grated Cheddar
- A sprinkle of finely-sliced spring onions
- Some fresh green leaves
- Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Ballymaloe Classic French Dressing
- Cooked Bacon lardons
- Avocado (optional)
- No Artificial Additives
- Gluten Free
- Preheat over to 180⁰C/Gas mark 4
- Clean the potato. Prick it with a knife and bake from about an hour. Use a skewer to see If it’s soft in the centre. If it is, it’s ready.
- Cut open the top of the potato and season with a little salt and pepper
- Add a knob of butter, some Cheddar cheese and the spring onions.
- Top with a dollop of Ballymaloe Original Relish.
- You can also add some bacon lardons or avocado slices.
- Serve with a green salad drizzled with Ballymaloe Classic French Dressing.