Penne Pasta with Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Pasta Sauce
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 3-4
- Allergens: Wheat, egg, dairy
Full-on flavour in hardly any time? Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Penne Pasta is hassle-free cooking at its best. You can even use roasted peppers from a jar to save more time. The combination of Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Pasta Sauce, cream and a sprinkle of chilli flakes, creates smoky heat with a creamy texture. Add a final sprinkle of Parmesan and you’ve got a pasta dish that will definitely be a crowd-pleaser.
- Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Pasta Sauce (400g jar)
- 150g penne pasta
- Chilli flakes (a pinch)
- ½ roasted red pepper / aubergine (cubed)
- 4-5 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Follow the cooking instructions for your penne pasta. Meanwhile, heat your Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Pasta Sauce in a saucepan, stirring until bubbling.
- Add a pinch of chilli flakes, the cream and the roasted veggies.
- Reduce the heat and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- When the pasta is cooked, mix it through the sauce, and serve with a generous sprinkling of parsley and Parmesan.