Tomato Bruschetta with Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes - Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
- Serves: 4
- Allergens: Wheat, dairy
For a quick lunch or starter, our take on bruschetta is simple to make and full of flavour. Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce is full of ripe tomatoes, onions and peppers with just the right hint of chili and garlic to make this dish sing. Top off your bruschetta with some grated Parmesan and enjoy with a nice glass of crisp Italian white wine.
- 10 baguette slices
- Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce (180g jar)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 25g Parmesan (finely grated)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the bread into slices half an inch thick and brush one side with olive oil.
- Put the oiled side face-down on a baking tray and place in the oven for 5-6 minutes until lightly brown at the edges.
- Heat the Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce in a saucepan, stirring until bubbling.
- Top the toasted bread with a dollop of Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce and finish with a sprinkle of freshly-grated Parmesan.