Tomato Bruschetta with Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 3/4
- Allergens: wheat, dairy
For a quick lunch or starter, our take on bruschetta is simple to make and full of flavour. Our sauce is full of ripe tomatoes, onion and peppers with just the right hint of chilli and garlic. Top off the bruschetta with some grated Parmesan and you’ve a great addition to any meal.
- 10 slices of baguette
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 25g (1oz) Parmesan (finely grated)
- 1 x 180g Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Stir In Pasta Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 230°C / Gas Mark 6
- Cut the bread into slices half an inch thick and brush one side with olive oil.
- Put this side facing down on a baking tray and place in the oven for 5-6 minutes. until lightly brown at the edges. Meanwhile, heat the Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce in a saucepan, stirring until bubbling.
- Top the toasted bread with a dollop of Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Stir In Pasta Sauce and finish with a sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan. Serve immediately while warm.