Breakfast Bagel with Ballymaloe Relish
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Gluten, sulphites, mustard seeds, egg
A true contender for the Breakfast of Champions title, this breakfast bagel is best served with a lashing of Ballymaloe Relish and a sliced, boiled egg for some additional, early morning protein. The only risk with this breakfast bagel is that one may not be enough! You have been warned!
- A bagel of your choice
- 2 cooked sausages (cut lengthways)
- 1 slice black pudding (cooked)
- 1 slice white pudding (cooked)
- 2 bacon rashers (cooked)
- 1 soft-boiled free-range egg
- 2 tbsp Ballymaloe Original Relish
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- Contains Mustard Seeds
- Contains Gluten
- Contains Sulphites (in meat)
- Not suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
- Cook your egg in boiling, salted water for 7 minutes, then cook all the other breakfast items to your liking.
- Cut your bagel in half and toast until golden-brown. Keep an eye on the edges, as they can be prone to burn!
- Add cream cheese to the inside of one half, and Ballymaloe Original Relish to the other half.
- Add the rashers, sliced sausages, black & white pudding to your cream cheese smeared base then, finally, your peeled & sliced warm egg (a cold, hard-boiled & sliced egg works too!)
- Pop on the top half of your bagel and enjoy a great start to your day!