Festive Duck with Apple and Sprout Slaw
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Contains mustard seeds
A delicious festive sandwich to enjoy with Ballymaloe Mayo and Cranberry Sauce.
- Half a confit of duck leg, shredded and seasoned
- Savoy Cabbage
- Red cabbage finely shredded
- Sprouts shredded
- Apple grated with skins on
- Ballymaloe French dressing, cider vinegar, Ballymaloe Mayo, salt and pepper
- 4” baguette/roll or Blaa/bap
- 2 tsp Ballymaloe Cranberry
- 2 tsp Ballymaloe Mayo
- To make the slaw mix savoy cabbage, red cabbage, sprout and apple together, Ballymaloe French dressing, cider vinegear, Ballymaloe Mayo, taste and adjust seasoning to ensure the slaw is flavoursome. Do not be afraid to add an extra drop of cider vinegar to heighten the flavour.
- Cut the roll in half BUT leave it hinged.
- Spread the base with lots of Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce.
- Smother the lid with Ballymaloe Mayo.
- Pack the base with slaw and top with seasoned shredded Duck.
- Finally, top with mixed leaves.
- Serve more of the delicious sprout, apple, and cabbage slaw on the side.