Feta, Rocket, Pine Nut & Ballymaloe Diced Irish Beetroot Salad
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Allergens: Dairy, nuts
Ballymaloe Diced Irish Beetroot is grown, cooked and packed in East Cork and its flavour needs little enhancing. Combined with salty feta cheese, peppery rocket and creamy pine nuts, this beetroot salad is simple to make, but oh so tasty. Add a drizzle of Ballymaloe Balsamic & Irish Apple Cider Vinegrette to bring the entire dish together.
- 100g rocket (or your favourite salad leaves)
- 50g feta cheese
- 25g pine nuts (toasted)
- Ballymaloe Diced Irish Beetroot
- Ballymaloe Balsamic & Irish Apple Cider Vinegrette
- Gently toast the pine nuts in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Toss the rocket leaves in some Ballymaloe Balsamic & Irish Cider Vinegrette and place in a serving bowl.
- Add your feta and a generous portion of Ballymaloe Diced Irish Beetroot. Scatter your pine nuts on top and serve immediately.