Feta, Rocket, Pine Nut & Beetroot Salad
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Allergens: dairy, nut
Feta and beetroot go great together and this very simple recipe lets the two main ingredients shine through. Ballymaloe Irish Beetroot is grown, cooked and packed in East Cork and its flavour needs little enhancing. Some gently toasted pine nuts and a drizzle of Ballymaloe Balsamic and Irish Apple Cider Vinegrette along with some salad leaves is all you need to finish the dish.
- 100g rocket or your favourite salad leaves
- Jar Ballymaloe Irish Beetroot
- 50g feta cheese
- 25g pine nuts
- 1/ 2 tbsp Ballymaloe Balsamic and Irish Apple Cider Vinegrette
- Gently toast the pine nuts in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Toss the rocket leaves with the Ballymaloe Balsamic and Irish Cider Vinegrette and place in serving bowls.
- Crumble over the feta, scatter with pine nuts and serve.