Ham, Cheese, and Pickle Sandwich with Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Contains gluten, Contains dairy, Contains mustard seeds
This hot and crunchy combo is a thing of beauty. The oozing cheese mixing with the delicious and Ballymaloe Original Relish with the crunch and tang of the pickle is a total crowd-pleaser. You will wish you made it sooner!
- 2 slices of sour dough bread
- 2 slices of thinly cut ham
- 1 small tomato sliced- seasoned with sprinkle of salt, pepper, and sugar
- 75g cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. Ballymaloe Original Relish
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Handful of pickles/gherkins
- Contains gluten
- Contains mustard seeds
- Contains dairy
- Slather your sourdough slices in Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Top the base with the sliced ham, sliced seasoned tomatoes, and finish with the extra mature cheddar slices.
- Pop on the lid and heat a grill pan or non-stick frying pan.
- Brush each side with olive oil and carefully place the sandwich on the heated pan.
- Cook each side for three/4 mins on medium heat until deliciously golden brown.
- Pop onto a chopping board and cut in half, serve with sides of pickles, extra Ballymaloe original relish and your favourite flavour of crinkle cut crisps