Parma Ham and Peach Salad with Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Allergens: Dairy, mustard
A salty, dry-cured variety of prosciutto, Parma ham is an Italian delight, especially when combined with the juicy fruitiness of peaches, and the sweet, tangy tones of Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing. This salad takes just 5 minutes to create and is guaranteed to delight your palate.
- 6-8 slices Parma ham
- 250g Buffalo mozzarella
- 2 sliced peaches
- Mixed leaves (enough for 4)
- Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing
- Sea salt & freshly-cracked black pepper
- Gently mix all of these ingredients together in a bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately.