Parma and Peach Salad with Ballymaloe Honey and Mustard Dressing
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Allergens: dairy, mustard
A really light and tasty salad which makes a lovely starter for an al fresco meal. Ballymaloe Honey and Mustard Dressing contrasts really well the Parma ham and the addition of peach gives that summery touch. Ready in only 5 minutes, too.
- 6-8 slices Parma ham
- 250g Buffalo mozzarella
- 2 Sliced peaches (lightly grilled if desired)
- Mixed leaves (enough for 4)
- Generous drizzle of Ballymaloe Honey and Mustard Dressing
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- No Artificial Additives
- Gluten Free
- Gently mix all of these ingredients together in a bowl together.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Divide between 4 plates and serve.