Potato Salad with Ballymaloe Mayo & French Dressing
- Cooking Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- Serves: 4/6
- Allergens: egg
Lovely made with either new baby potatoes or old spuds, potato salad can be brought to life with some fresh herbs and a very good dressing. Some fresh scallion or spring onion adds an extra bite too.
- 1kg freshly-cooked, diced potatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped chives and spring onion
- 120ml Ballymaloe French Dressing
- 120ml Ballymaloe Mayo
- Salt & pepper
- Boil the potatoes in their skins.
- While the potatoes are hot, peel carefully and chop into cubes while they are still nice and warm. If you’re using new potatoes, you can leave the skin on
- While the potatoes are warm toss them in Ballymaloe French Dressing and season well sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- When cooled add the Ballymaloe Mayo, spring onion and parsley
- Taste and season if necessary.