Potato Salad with Ballymaloe Mayo & Classic French Dressing
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- Allergens: Egg
This potato salad is absolutely gorgeous, whether made with baby new potatoes or old spuds! Fresh herbs and Ballymaloe Classic French Dressing, combined with our Mayo, make a mouth-watering potato salad, that would sit proudly on any plate! For a little extra bite, add some very finely-chopped spring onion to your salad.
- 1kg diced potatoes (of your choice)
- 120ml Ballymaloe Mayo
- 120ml Ballymaloe French Dressing
- 1 tbsp parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp chives (chopped)
- Sea salt & freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp spring onion/scallions (chopped)
- Boil the potatoes in their skins and, while they are still hot, peel carefully and chop into cubes. If you are using new potatoes feel free to leave the skin on.
- Toss the cubed potato in the Ballymaloe French Dressing and season well with sea salt & freshly-cracked black pepper.
- When cooled, add the Ballymaloe Mayo, spring onions (optional) and parsley, then taste and season if necessary.