Pretty Cheese Sandwiches with Ballymaloe Relish
- Cooking Time: 10mins
- Serves: 2
- Allergens: Wheat, dairy
If you’re ever tempted to make afternoon tea, these really simple sandwiches look great and taste even better.
- 4 slices of good quality white or brown bread
- Real butter
- 4 slices mature cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoon Ballymaloe Original Relish
- 6 Chives
- Butter the bread to the edges and put Ballymaloe Relish on one side.
- Top with the cheddar and close the sandwich
- Using a sharp serrated knife remove the crusts
- Cut into fingers
- Place the chives into a little warm water, this makes them more pliable, remove and dry then wrap one around each finger sandwich and tie. Serve stacked.