Dainty Cheese Sandwiches with Ballymaloe Relish
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Allergens: Wheat, dairy
Who doesn’t love Afternoon Tea? Well, these delicate and delightful cheese sandwiches are the perfect addition to an afternoon of tea, sandwiches and cakes!
- 4 slices white / brown bread
- Salted butter
- 4 slices mature Cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp Ballymaloe Relish
- 6 chive stems
- Butter the bread to the edges and spread Ballymaloe Relish on one side.
- Top with the Cheddar and close the sandwich, then remove the crusts, and cut into fingers.
- Place the chives into a little warm water to make them more pliable. Dry, then wrap one stem around each finger sandwich and tie.