Spiced Beef Sandwich with Ballymaloe Relish
- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Contains wheat, dairy
What a festive treat in a sandwich. Spiced beef can be sourced all year round due to demand as it is totally delicious. It is at its best served cold, so this sandwich combines that delicious, spiced crust with layers of additional flavours. You will not be disappointed!
- 2 x slices fresh crusty bread
- 10 g soft butter
- 4 x generous slices of spiced beef
- 3 x large gherkins sliced (plus one extra kept whole)
- 4 x slices of mild cheddar
- Handful of rocket
- 2 x tablespoons of Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Contains wheat
- Contains dairy
- Take your crusty bread and butter both sides all the way to the edges.
- Then slather each slice in Ballymaloe Original Relish.
- Place the sliced spiced beef on the base, followed by the mild cheddar, rocket and gherkins.
- Place on the lid and skewer your sandwich with a whole gherkin.
- Make sure you have enough ingredients to make a second one as once this is devoured you will be dreaming about it again for tomorrow!