Spicy Summer Ice Pops with Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 12
- Allergens: Fish
This recipe is inspired by the Ballymaloe Bloody Mary, created at a festival by a cocktail aficionado with impeccable taste! This non-alcoholic ice pop takes the flavours of a Bloody Mary and turns them into a zesty, refreshing iced treat – perfect for barbecue season. You can, of course, make a grown-up version using vodka, just remember which ones are for the kids!
- 1 litre tomato juice
- 3 tbsp Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper
- 1 head of celery
- Add the juice of 1 lemon, Ballymaloe Pepper Relish and Worcestershire Sauce to the tomato juice and check for seasoning. If using vodka, add it now.
- Pour the mix into an ice-pop mould. Cut the celery to measure and place one stick into each slot.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours or until frozen through.