Spicy Summer Ice Pops with Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes - Freezer time: 4 hours
- Serves: 12
- Allergens: fish
This recipe in inspired by the Ballymaloe Bloody Mary, created at a festival by a cocktail afficionado with impeccable taste! This non-alcoholic ice pop takes some of the flavours of a Bloody Mary and turns them into a zesty refreshing iced treat, which is perfect for barbecue season. You can of course make a grown up version using vodka, but it’s perfect as it is.
- 1 Litre tomato juice
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Head of celery
- 3 Heaped tbsp of Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Add the lemon juice, Ballymaloe Pepper Relish and Worcestershire sauce to the tomato juice and check for seasoning. (If you are using vodka you can add it now).
- Pour the mix into an ice pop mould
- Cut the celery to measure and place one stick into each slot
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours or until frozen through.