Summertime Tomato Salad
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Serves: 4/8
- Allergens: none
If you’re lucky enough to grow your own tomatoes, this very simple recipe will complement their taste. If not, we’d recommend some ripe tomatoes on the vine for a depth of flavour.
- 8 large, ripe vine tomatoes
- 20g parsley, chives, basil or your favourite herbs (lightly torn)
- 4 tbsp Ballymaloe Classic French Dressing
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- No Artificial Additives
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Vegan friendly
- Carefully remove the ‘eye’ of the tomato. Then slice the tomatoes or cut into wedges
- Gently toss your tomatoes in our Ballymaloe French Dressing and season with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Taste and adjust if needed
- Add the chopped herbs and give the mixture another stir and place onto a flat serving plate.
- For a little more texture and a bit of bite, add some finely-diced red onion.