Superfood Wrap with Ballymaloe Diced Irish Beetroot and a Honey & Mustard Dressing
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Dairy, mustard, wheat
Exact measurements aren’t essential for this Superfood Wrap – it’s up to you exactly how super you want to make it! The combination of Ballymaloe Diced Irish Beetroot, hummus, grated carrot and Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing brings lots of different textures and flavours. Add in spinach and avocado for some extra superfood goodness.
- Tortilla wrap
- Ballymaloe Diced Irish Beetroot
- Iceberg lettuce
- Feta cheese
- Carrot (grated)
- Chunky hummus
- Baby spinach
- A little sunflower oil
- Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing
- Chop up the celery and iceberg lettuce.
- Cut the Feta cheese into cubes, slice the avocado, grate the carrot and drain the Ballymaloe Diced Irish Beetroot.
- To assemble the wrap, spread the hummus first and then pop everything else on top.
- Shake your Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing well and generously drizzle over the wrap.
- Roll up, cut on the diagonal and serve. Enjoy!