Tortilla Pizza with Mushroom, Basil & Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: wheat, dairy
Tortilla wraps are a good kitchen staple to have around, either in the cupboard or freezer, as they are perfect for when you want to rustle up a quick meal, like this tortilla pizza. We use Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce in this recipe; it’s 100% natural and tastes great. We use mushroom for the topping, but you can substitute it with other toppings. This tortilla pizza recipe takes only 15 minutes, including preparation and cooking.
- 3 Tablespoons Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 50g Grated mozzarella (or cheese of choice)
- Handful of basil leaves
- 1-2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tortilla wrap
- 2 Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C.
- Heat your Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce in a saucepan until bubbling.
- Place the tortilla wrap base on a flat baking tray, top with some of the sauce, the grated Mozzarella and sliced mushroom.
- Bake in the oven until the edges are golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbling (8-12 minutes).
- While it’s cooking, you can make your basil oil by blending together the basil leaves and extra virgin olive oil.
- Drizzle this over your tortilla pizza.