Tortilla Pizza with Mushroom, Basil & Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes 0 Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Wheat, dairy
Tortilla wraps are a great kitchen staple to have around, either in the cupboard or freezer, as they are perfect for when you want to rustle up a quick meal – such as this tortilla pizza! We use Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce in this recipe: it’s 100% natural and tastes great. We’re adding mushroom and basil, but you can top with anything you like! This tortilla pizza recipe takes only 15 minutes to make, including preparation and cooking.
- 1 tortilla wrap
- Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce (180g jar)
- 50g Mozzarella (grated)
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 mushrooms (sliced)
- Handful of basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Heat your Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce in a saucepan until bubbling.
- Place the tortilla wrap base on a flat baking tray, top with some of the sauce, then add the grated Mozzarella and sliced mushrooms (or your toppings of choice).
- Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes, until the edges are golden-brown and the cheese has melted and is bubbling.
- While it’s cooking, you can make basil oil by blending together the basil leaves and extra virgin olive oil.
- Remove your pizza from the oven and drizzle with your basil oil. Serve immediately and enjoy!