Chicken & Pesto Panini with Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Gluten, dairy, mustard seeds
This panini is delicious with leftover roast chicken from a Sunday lunch, a perfectly pan-fried chicken breast or even chicken pulled from drumsticks. Combining our pepper relish with pesto and an aged Cheddar has certainly become a Ballymaloe Foods family favourite.
- 1 panini of your choice
- 1/2 grilled chicken breast (sliced)
- 75g Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 tbsp Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Contains Gluten
- Contain Dairy
- Contains Mustard seeds
- Not suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- Slice your panini, but don't cut it all the way through - leave a "hinge" to prevent all the filling from spilling out.
- Toast under the grill until golden-brown.
- Slather with Ballymaloe Original Relish on one side and pesto on the other.
- Top the base with delicious slices of grilled chicken and Cheddar cheese.
- Add one more dollop of Ballymaloe Original Relish for good measure, then pop the panini under the grill until your cheese has well & truly melted.
- Serve with a green salad, dressed with Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing or our Balsamic & Irish Apple Cider Vinegrette.