Chicken & Pesto Panini with Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Contains gluten, contains dairy, mustard seeds
This panini is delicious with leftover roast chicken from Sunday lunch or even a perfectly pan-fried chicken breast or leftover roast pulled chicken from drumsticks. The combination of relish, pesto, and an aged cheddar has certainly become a family favourite of ours.
- 1 Panini
- 1/2 a grilled chicken breast (sliced)
- 75g of cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. of pesto
- 1 tbsp. of Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Contains Gluten
- Contain Dairy
- Contains Mustard seeds
- Not suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- Take your panini bread, cut open but allow it to ‘hinge’ meaning one side remains intact, toast under a grill until golden brown.
- Slather the lid in Ballymaloe Original Relish and the base in your preferred pesto.
- Top the base with delicious slices of grilled chicken and cheddar cheese.
- Spread over an extra teaspoon of Ballymaloe Original Relish and close.
- Pop the panini under the grill until golden brown and fully heated through.
- Serve with a green salad or on its own and enjoy!