Christmas Charcuterie Board
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 3
- Allergens: Dairy, nuts
Add your favourite cheese, meats, fruit and nuts to a board and serve up. Enjoy nibbling on different textures and flavours on those cosy Winter nights in.
- Cheese: Cheddar, goats cheese, blue cheese, brie
- Meats: Salami or proscuitto
- Crackers: We recommend Fields of Athenry or Sheridans
- Fruit & Nuts: Blueberries, figs, walnuts
- Tips for your Cheese Board:
- Go for a variety of textures and flavours, soft bloomy rind cheese, blue, and harder more aged cheese
- Try cheeses made from different milks – Goat, sheep, cow
- Allow cheese come to a room temperature before serving
- Choose accompaniments that will compliment, not distract from the cheese
- Cut softer cheese with a wire for a cleaner finish
- Label each cheese so guests can identify what they taste, you can do this simply with cocktail sticks and paper tags. Serve with some Ballymaloe Relish.