The Meat Medley Breakfast Roll with Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Wheat, sulphites (in processed meat - please check packaging)
Ah, the joy of a Breakfast Roll, bursting with meaty goodness. It’s enough to make getting up early in the morning worthwhile! All of the ingredients should be cooked, if possible, at the same time, as you want everything to still be warm in your roll. A great start to the day, it should be enjoyed with a big cup of coffee or mug of tea. This recipe works best with a really fresh roll, preferably with a good amount of crunch on the outside.
- Crunchy baguette
- 2 sausages (halved along their length)
- 3 slices black pudding
- 2 rashers
- 2 hash browns
- Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Contains wheat
- Contains sulphites (in processed meat)
- Cut your bread in half, but leave it hinged, then add lashings of Ballymaloe Original Relish, before adding in all your lovely, meaty morsels.
- Enjoy the delicious start to your day!