Meaty Breakfast Roll
- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Contains wheat, sulphites (in processed meat)
What a brilliant crowd pleaser. It is a delicious hug in the morning that sets you up especially if you have a busy day ahead. Enjoyed with big cups of coffee and hot pots of tea.
- Crunchy Baguette
- 2 x Cooked sausages, halved along the length (keep warm)
- 3 x Slices of cooked black pudding (keep warm)
- 2 x Cooked Rashers (keep warm)
- 2 x Cooked Potato Hash browns (keep warm)
- 2 x tablespoon of Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Contains wheat
- Contains sulphites (in processed meat)
- Take your French stick and if its whole use your serrated bread knife and cut it into three at an angle (you can go at a sharp angle for extra drama). Ideally the bread is super fresh with a crunchy crust!
- Cut one piece in half but try and leave it hinged (don’t cut through fully, leave the opposite side still intact).
- Layer the inside of the roll (top and bottom) with lashings of Ballymaloe Original Relish.
- Then place the rashers on the base, top with the sliced sausages, cooked puddings and finally the hash browns.
- Enjoy the delicious start to your day!