Brioche Breakfast Bun with Ballymaloe Relish
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Wheat, dairy, eggs, sulphites
This is our take on the Breakfast Roll, but with brioche and some peppery rocket added in for good measure. Not only does it taste absolutely yummy, but it’s a great way to use up slightly-stale bread. Feel free to substitute veggies or your protein of choice for our sausages, pudding and bacon.
- 1 brioche bun
- 1 piece crispy bacon (cooked)
- 1 piece black pudding (cooked)
- 1 sausage (cooked)
- 1 fried egg / scrambled egg
- 1 handful of rocket
- 1 tbsp Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Contains Mustard
- Cut the brioche bun in half, lightly toast and spread with Ballymaloe Original Relish.
- Fill the bun with grilled black pudding, sausage and crispy bacon.
- Add a gooey fried egg, or if you prefer, some scrambled egg.
- Top with a handful of rocket and another dollop of Ballymaloe Original Relish.