Brioche Breakfast Bun with Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: wheat, dairy, sulphites, eggs
A Ballymaloe take on the breakfast roll, but with brioche and some rocket for good measure. It’s a good way to use up any less than fresh bread, too. We recommend always using good quality sausages, pudding and bacon and free-range eggs where you can. You can also substitute meat products for veggie or vegan sausages.
- 1 brioche bun
- 1 piece of crispy bacon (cooked)
- 1 piece of black pudding (cooked)
- 1 sausage (cooked)
- 1 fried egg / scrambled egg
- 1 handful of rocket
- 1 tbsp Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Contains Mustard
- Cut the brioche bun in half and lightly toast and spread with Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Fill the bun with grilled black pudding, sausage and some crispy bacon.
The crispy bacon adds good texture.
- Add a soft fried egg, or if you prefer, some scrambled egg.
- Top with a handful of rocket and another dollop of relish.