Savoury Crepes with Ballymaloe Relish
- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Contains wheat/ egg/ dairy.
This quick breakfast, lunch or snack is surprisingly light and delicious. It is versatile so add an egg perhaps or even a sausage or two.
- 2 x crepes (shop bought or homemade*)
- 4 x cooked rashers (or 6 streaky bacon)
- 50g grated mild cheddar
- 2 x tablespoons Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Chopped chives
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- Contains wheat
- Contains dairy
- Contains egg
- Roast vine cherry tomatoes- pop the tomatoes onto a baking tray. Drizzle lightly in olive oil and toss gently to cover. Sprinkle on some sea salt flakes and place in a preheated oven at 250* conventional for 10 mins.
- Take your cooked crepe and place onto a dry frying pan on a medium heat.
- Heat for a minute or two then flip over.
- Cover this side in Ballymaloe Original Relish.
- On one quarter of the crepe, place the cooked rashers/ streaky bacon, then sprinkle over half the cheese and some chopped chives.
- Now using a fish slice, flip up the base to half the pancake, and then flip over to create a quarter cone/ triangle effect.
- Remove to a warmed serving plate while you prepare the second filled pancake.
- Then pop on a delicious vine of warm oven roast tomatoes to finish.