Baked Ham and Honey Mustard Baguette
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Allergens: wheat, dairy
Ham and mustard have been forming a partnership for generations and with the added hint of sweetness brought by the honey in the dressing, this sandwich has all you need for a lunch or picnic.
- Your bread of choice
- 2 slices of baked ham (leftover roast chicken is also an excellent addition to this sandwich, as are cucumbers and radishes)
- Real butter
- 2 tsp Ballymaloe Original Relish
- 1 tomato, sliced and seasoned (sprinkle of salt and pepper)
- Thinly sliced red onion (toss in a little drizzle of Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing)
- Romaine or butterhead lettuce leaves
- Drizzle of Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing
- Cut your baguette or ciabatta in half, and lightly toast
- Butter the toast and spread on some Ballymaloe Original Relish and top with slices of seasoned tomato. Follow with salad leaves and finely sliced red onion tossed in a little Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing
- Finish with the sliced, baked ham.