Baked Ham and Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Baguette
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Wheat, dairy
Ham & mustard has always been – and will always be – a stellar sandwich choice. Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing packs the punch of mustard but brings an added hint of honeyed sweetness. Perfect for lunch or as a picnic staple.
- Your bread / ciabatta / baguette of choice
- 2 slices baked ham (leftover roast chicken is also an excellent addition to this sandwich, as are cucumbers and radishes)
- Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing
- 1 tomato (sliced & seasoned)
- 1 red onion (finely sliced)
- Romaine / butterhead lettuce leaves
- 2 tsp Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Lightly toast your bread / baguette / ciabatta of choice.
- Butter the toast and spread on some Ballymaloe Original Relish, topping with slices of tomato.
- Follow with your lettuce leaves and finely-sliced red onion, tossed in a little Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing.
- Finish with the sliced, baked ham.