Grilled Chicken, Cranberry Mayo and Rocket Sandwich
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Allergens: egg, mustard, wheat
Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce is great at any time of year. We use whole cranberries and a slow-cook method to bring out the flavour of the berries. Mixed with Ballymaloe Mayo, our cranberry sauce is perfect in sandwiches.
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 2 handfuls rocket leaves
- 2 tablespoon Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Ballymaloe Mayo
- No Artificial Additives
- Dairy Free
- Cook the chicken on a grill pan. You can also use left over chicken.
- Mix the Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce with Ballymaloe Mayo. Spread the mix on both slices of sourdough bread.
- Top one slice of sourdough with rocket, more cranberry mayo and the chicken, before topping with the second slice of bread.