Glazed Ham Sandwich
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: wheat, egg, mustard
The traditional combination of ham and cheese is given an upgrade in this delicious version. Using Ballymaloe Glazed Ham with Ballymaloe Mayo and our classic Ballymaloe Original Relish, you’ll bring out the flavour of the meat and mature cheese. Ham and cheese sandwiches will never be the same again.
- 2 slices of Ballymaloe glazed ham
- 2 slices of mature cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of rustic white or wholemeal bread
- Salad leaves (butterhead, rocket, chard, cos or your favourite)
- 1 teaspoon of Ballymaloe Mayo
- 1 teaspoon of Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Butter both slices of bread and spread Ballymaloe Mayo on one slice of bread and Ballymaloe Original Relish on the other.
- Fill your sandwich with the leaves, ham and cheese.
- Cut into 4 triangles, plate and enjoy.