Glazed Ham Sandwich with Ballymaloe Original Relish & Mayo
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Wheat, egg, mustard
The traditional combination of ham & cheese is given an upgrade in this delicious recipe, which uses our Quintessential Glazed Ham as its starting point. You can read how to make the perfect glazed ham right here: http://ballymaloefoods.ie/recipes/ballymaloe-glazed-ham/
By adding Ballymaloe Mayo and our classic Ballymaloe Original Relish to your ham, you’ll enhance the flavour of the meat and mature cheese. Trust us, ham and cheese sandwiches will never be the same again…
- 2 slices rustic white / wholemeal bread
- 2 slices Ballymaloe Glazed Ham
- 2 slices mature Cheddar cheese
- Salad leaves (butterhead, rocket, chard, cos or your favourite)
- 1 tsp Ballymaloe Mayo
- 1 tsp Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Butter both slices of bread and spread Ballymaloe Mayo on one slice and Ballymaloe Original Relish on the other.
- Fill your sandwich with the leaves, ham and cheese. That's it!