Chicken & Camembert Crostini with Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Allergens: Dairy, wheat
Crostini means “little toasts” in Italian, but there’s nothing little about the flavours in this recipe! Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce is the perfect compliment to turkey or chicken, while creamy Camembert adds an earthy note to the sweetness of the cranberries.
- ½ baguette (cut into 8 half-inch slices)
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 small round of Camembert
- Garlic clove (cut in half)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce
- Season the chicken with salt & pepper. Heat a frying pan, add some extra virgin olive oil and fry the chicken breast on a medium heat until it is golden on the outside and cooked through. Slice the chicken breast into half-inch slices and keep warm.
- Grill the bread until turning golden on both sides, then rub gently with the cut sides of the garlic clove and drizzle with olive oil.
- Slice the Camembert into small wedges.
- Pop your crostini on to a serving platter and add a slice of chicken and wedge of Camembert to each "little toast". Finish each crostini with a teaspoon of Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce on top.