Chicken and Camembert Crostini with Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
- Allergens: dairy, wheat
Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce and turkey or chicken is a loved combination. Add in some Camembert for this crostini recipe and you’ve a taste that has the right balance of creamy and piquant. With the background hint of garlic and some good seasoning, the crostini deliver all the umami taste you could want.
- Half a baguette (cut into 8 half-inch slices)
- A clove of garlic (cut in half)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small round of Camembert
- Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a frying pan, add some olive oil and fry the chicken breast on a medium heat until it is golden on the outside and cooked through. Slice the chicken breast into 1/2 inch slices and keep warm.
- Grill the slices of bread until they are just golden on both sides.
- While they’re still hot, rub them gently with the cut side of the garlic and drizzle with good quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Slice the Camembert into small wedges.
- On a serving plate arrange on the crostini, with a slice of chicken, camembert and a teaspoon of Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce.