Christmas Sandwich with Ballymaloe Relish
- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Contains wheat, egg & dairy.
This sandwich is epic on Christmas evening or St. Stephens Day as it uses the delicious turkey and ham from your very festive Christmas dinner and turns it into another delicious feast.
- 2 x slices of Batch loaf bread, chunky cut
- 3 x slices of roast turkey
- 2 slices of ham or glazed bacon
- 1 x heaped tablespoon of cooked herb stuffing
- 3 x slices of mild cheddar
- 2 x leaves butterhead lettuce
- 1 x tablespoon Mayo
- 1 x tablespoon Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Contains wheat
- Contains dairy
- Contains egg
- Take your sliced bread and slather one side in Mayo and slather the opposite side in Ballymaloe Original Relish.
- Start to layer by placing the roast turkey slices on the base (sprinkle on a little sea salt to enhance the flavour) top with the lettuce then the sliced ham.
- Pop an extra teaspoon of Ballymaloe Original Relish on top of the ham then place the stuffing over the Relish and finally finish with the sliced mild cheddar and place the lid on to close.
- Cut in half and wait for the QUEUE of family members that appears once they see how delicious your Christmas Sandwich is!
- Enjoy every bite!