Christmas Sandwich with Ballymaloe Relish & Mayo
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Wheat, egg, dairy
While Santa might be making his list and checking it twice, you’ll only need to make this sandwich once to know that it’s a Christmas cracker! Perfect any day of the year, it’s a superb way to use leftover Christmas turkey and ham on St. Stephen’s Day (Boxing Day). Slather with Ballymaloe Relish & Mayo for a mouth-wateringly merry Christmas!
- 2 slices chunky bread (of your choice)
- 3 slices roast turkey
- 2 slices ham / glazed bacon
- 1 heaped tbsp cooked herb stuffing
- 3 slices mild Cheddar
- 2 leaves butterhead lettuce
- Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Ballymaloe Relish
- 1 tbsp Ballymaloe Mayo
- Contains wheat
- Contains dairy
- Contains egg
- Take your sliced bread and slather one side with Ballymaloe Mayo and the opposite side with Ballymaloe Relish.
- Start to layer by placing the roast turkey slices on the base (sprinkle a little sea salt to enhance the flavour), then top with the lettuce, followed by the sliced ham.
- Pop an extra teaspoon of Ballymaloe Relish on top of the ham, then place the stuffing on top, followed by the Cheddar and pop on your sandwich lid. Enjoy every bite - 'Yule' love it!