Christmas Sourdough Stack with Ballymaloe Mayo and Cranberry Sauce
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
This delicious sandwich is perfect to use up leftovers from Christmas dinner.
- 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- 3/4 roast turkey slices.
- Small handful of spinach leaves.
- 1 heaped tablespoon baked herb butter stuffing.
- 2 teaspoons of Ballymaloe Mayo.
- 2 teaspoons of Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce.
- Pickled cucumber ribons (cider vinegar, sugar, salt)
- Quickly pickle cucumber ribbons. Best made and used on the same day.
- Butter both sides of bread.
- Spread the Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce on the base.
- Spread the Ballymaloe Mayo on the lid.
- Top the Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce with spinach, followed by a layer of turkey slices and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Spread the stuffing on top and finally place the Mayo lid to keep the stuffing in place.
- Cut at an angle and serve with a side of zingy and drained cucumber pickles.