Lamb Chops with Ballymaloe Mint Jelly Mash
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Dairy
If you grill your lamb chops for 7-8 minutes, turning halfway through and leaving to rest for 5 minutes, you should find yourself with perfectly cooked meat. Most chefs recommend keeping your lamb a little pink, but if you prefer to cook it for longer, we recommend a further 5 minutes in a warm oven. The important thing is to make sure that the meat does not dry out. Lamb & mint is a tried and tested combination and our Ballymaloe Mint Jelly Mash adds a fresh twist to the partnership.
- 1 lamb chop
- 115g cooked mashed potatoes
- 30g butter
- ½ tbsp hot milk
- ½ dessertspoon Ballymaloe Mint Jelly
- Sea salt & freshly cracked black pepper
- Mash the potatoes well. Add the butter and milk and, for an even richer mash, add in some cream.
- Add some salt & pepper and stir in your Ballymaloe Mint Jelly.
- Serve with rested lamb chops and fresh, steamed vegetables.