Lamb Chops with Ballymaloe Mint Mash
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: dairy
If you grill your lamb chops for approximately 7 to 8 minutes, turning halfway through and then leave to rest for 5 minutes, you should have perfectly cooked meat. Most chefs recommend keeping the lamb a little pink, but if you prefer it cooked a little more, you can cook for another 5 minutes in a warm oven. The important thing is to make sure that the meat does not dry out. Lamb and mint is a tried and tested combination and our Ballymaloe Mint Mash adds a fresh twist to the partnership. It’s also delicious.
- 1 Lamb chop
- 115g cooked (HOT) mashed potatoes
- 30g Butter
- ½ Tablespoons of hot milk
- ½ Dessertspoon Ballymaloe Mint Jelly
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Mash the potatoes well. Add butter and milk. For an even richer mash, add in some cream.
- Add salt, pepper and stir in the Ballymaloe Mint Jelly.
- Serve with rested lamb chops and fresh steamed vegetables.