Open Greek Bagel with Feta and Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Allergens: dairy, wheat
Grilled Feta cheese with olives is given a Ballymaloe twist with our Pepper Relish adding a little bit of jalapeño heat. A quick lunch, ready in 8 minutes.
- 2 Bagels (plain)
- 100g Feta cheese
- 12 Kalamata olives
- Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Cut each bagel in half and spoon some Ballymaloe Jalapeno Relish on top of the 4 halves.
- Half the olives and place over the relish, then crumble the feta on top of that.
- Place the bagels under the grill (medium heat) until the feta cheese is nicely golden.
- Top each with some rocket and a drizzle of olive oil. Add a twist of black pepper.
- Place two halves on each plate and enjoy your Greek style bagel.