Club Sandwich with Ballymaloe Relish & Mayo
- Cooking Time: 8 to 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: meat, eggs, mustard, wheat
A club sandwich is a good way to use up left over chicken, if you ever have any. The addition of Ballymaloe Original Relish brings an added layer of taste. Our recipe uses crispy streaky bacon, but a rasher cooked just before it crisps up, will do just as well.
- 3 slices of chunky bread (white, wholemeal, sourdough – your choice!)
- 1 chicken breast (cooked)
- 6 pieces of cooked crispy, streaky bacon
- Small handful of lettuce
- 1 tablespoon Ballymaloe Original Relish
- 1 tablespoon Ballymaloe Mayonnaise
- Slice the chicken
- Toast the bread.
- Spread the first piece of bread with Ballymaloe Mayo, then add lettuce, some crispy bacon and a few slices of chicken. Smear with Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Repeat the same pattern for the second layer and top with the final piece of toast
- Cut on the diagonal. Plate and eat straight away