Breakfast Burrito with Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Allergens: wheat/ sulphites/ egg/ dairy/mustard
This breakfast burrito is so good you will want it for your brunch and lunch too!
- 2x flour tortilla (large)
- 25g butter
- 4 free range eggs beaten
- 150g chorizo casing removed and diced
- 150g minced pork
- 1 tin of refried beans
- 2 tomatoes diced
- Half a small red onion diced
- 1 avocado- halved and sliced
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Mix the diced tomatoes and onions together with a half teaspoon of Ballymaloe Fiery Relish and a pinch of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Set aside.
- In a frying pan add a splash of olive oil and cook the minced pork. Stir and break up the mince using a wooden spoon. Once fully cooked add a pinch of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan melt 25g butter. Add in the diced chorizo and allow to cook gently for 3/ 4 mins.
- Add in the beaten eggs, season with a pinch of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Using a flat bottom wooden spoon, stir the eggs until just cooked, remove them to a bowl, and set aside.
- Take the tortilla wrap and smother it in refried beans then top it in Ballymaloe Pepper Relish, repeat with the second wrap.
- Pop the chorizo scrambled eggs in the centre leaving an inch free on either end.
- Top it with the seasoned minced pork, sliced avocado, then the salsa.
- Fold up the ends. Wrap over the remaining sides to fully enclose, and place on a clean frying pan on medium to high heat to seal and brown both sides.