Chicken & Macaroni Salad with Ballymaloe Fiery Mayo & Sliced Irish Beetroot
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Allergens: Wheat, mustard, eggs, dairy
In the summertime, when the weather is fine, you can’t get more of a crowd-pleaser than this chicken & macaroni salad, served with a generous helping of Ballymaloe Mayo & Fiery Relish, and some sweet & sharp Ballymaloe Sliced Irish Beetroot. Full of seasonal Irish ingredients, it’s a breath of fresh air – whether eating al fresco or not!
- 1 small roast chicken (pull the meat into large pieces, plus crispy skin)
- 250g macaroni (cooked)
- 150g broad beans (cooked)
- 200g broccoli (broken into bite-sized florets)
- 150g French beans (cooked)
- 3 carrots (peeled)
- 100g peas (cooked)
- 4 tbsp Ballymaloe Mayo mixed with 2 tbsp Ballymaloe Fiery Relish
- 100g garlic sourdough croutons
- Herbs (mint leaves, flat parsley leaves, finely-chopped chives)
- Sea salt & freshly-cracked black pepper
- Ballymaloe French Dressing
- Ballymaloe Sliced Irish Beetroot (drained)
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains wheat
- Contains mustard
- contains eggs
- contains dairy
- Mix all of the ingredients for the salad together in a large bowl, tossing with Ballymaloe French Dressing.
- Season with sea salt and freshly-cracked black pepper, then place in your serving bowl.
- Mix your Ballymaloe Mayo and Fiery Relish together to create your Fiery Mayo, then drizzle over the top. Finish with crispy croutons and lots of fresh herbs.