Chicken Caesar Pitta Pockets with Ballymaloe Mayo
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Allergens: Wheat, egg, mustard, fish
All Hail Caesar! These pitta pockets are packed full of flavour – plenty of it courtesy of this home-made Caesar Dressing, made using Ballymaloe Mayo. Pick your pitta pocket of choice and pack it full of roast chicken (leftover, freshly cooked or even chicken goujons). Quick and easy to prepare, they are the definition of a grab & go lunch, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t sit & savour them too!
- 4 pitta pockets
- 200g leftover roast chicken or homemade chicken goujons
- 1 head cos lettuce
- 50g Parmesan (shaved)
- 75g small crunchy croutons
- To make your Caesar Dressing:
- 4 tbsp Ballymaloe Mayo
- 3 anchovies (mashed)
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Combine the ingredients for your Caesar dressing in a bowl and mix briskly.
- Add Ballymaloe Mayo to your pitta bread and then simply assemble the pitta pockets with your preferred ingredients, adding your homemade Caesar dressing on top - and on the side!