Turkey Focaccia Club sandwich with Ballymaloe Mayo
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: wheat/ sulphites/ mustard/ egg
The Italian focaccia is what makes this turkey sandwich extra special. But be warned, you may want a second helping!
- 1 toasted herb focaccia
- 3 roast turkey slices
- 1x thickly sliced heirloom tomato (sprinkle of sea salt)
- 5x pieces crispy bacon
- 1 dessertspoon wholegrain mustard
- thinly sliced red onion
- handful of rocket
- 1 tbsp Ballymaloe Mayo
- Cut the freshly toasted focaccia in half.
- Slather one side in whole grain mustard and the other side in Ballymaloe Mayo.
- Start to layer the sandwich- tomato, bacon, red onions, turkey, leaves, lid.