Turkey Focaccia Club Sandwich with Ballymaloe Mayo
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Wheat, mustard, egg, sulphites
Sometimes called “pizza bianca”, focaccia is a flat, oven-baked Italian bread, similar in style & texture to – you’ve guessed it – a pizza. This terrific turkey sandwich, has mustard and crispy bacon to really pack some punch – all balanced out by the creamy, tangy yumminess of a hearty helping of Ballymaloe Mayo.
- 1 toasted herb focaccia (or bread of your choice)
- 3 roast turkey slices
- 1 medium tomato ( thickly sliced & seasoned with a sprinkle of sea salt)
- 5 pieces crispy bacon
- 1 dessertspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Ballymaloe Mayo
- Cut the freshly toasted focaccia in half.
- Slather one side in wholegrain mustard and the other side in Ballymaloe Mayo.
- Start to layer the sandwichL tomato, bacon, red onions, turkey, rocket leaves and lid.