Grilled Chicken, Parmesan, Ballymaloe Pepper Relish and Rocket Wrap
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Allergens: wheat, egg, mustard
For a different take on the wrap, we’ve come up with an easy to put together version. The combination of chicken with rocket and Parmesan is lovely, but it’s really brought to life with some Ballymaloe Pepper Relish, with its tomato richness and background jalapeño heat.
- 1 sliced chicken breast (cooked)
- 2 wraps (plain or wholemeal)
- 2 handfuls rocket leaves
- 2 tbsp Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- 2 tbsp Ballymaloe Mayo
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and put one wrap at a time flat onto the frying pan to heat through for 30 seconds a side. Remove from the pan and place onto a chopping board.
- Spread with Ballymaloe Pepper Relish and a little mayo.
- Top with lots of fresh rocket, chicken slices and fresh Parmesan shavings
- Roll up the wrap, cut on the diagonal and serve.