Irish Beetroot Hummus, Parma Ham and Goats Cheese Crostini
- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 4/5 people
Ballymaloe Irish Beetroot is grown, cooked and packed in East Cork and is itself packed with a lovely earthiness which is a lovely combination with the goats cheese and parma ham. The whole recipe only takes 15 minutes from start to finish.
- 200g of drained Ballymaloe Irish Beetroot
- 240g of tinned chickpeas drained
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 medium slices of Parma Ham
- 50g St Tola Greek Style Cheese
- 10 slices of sourdough bread
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Contains wheat
- Contains dairy
- Place the beetroot and the chickpeas in the food processor along with the clove of garlic. Blitz until you are happy with the consistency, it should be smooth in texture. Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the bread and drizzle with a bit of olive oil and toast in the oven until crispy. Spread the hummus over the crostini, layer with Parma Ham and crumble some delicious St. Tola Greek Style cheese on top