Loaded baked sweet potato with Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Cooking Time: 1hr 20 mins
- Serves: 4
- Allergens: Contains Mustard
This simple fast supper means you get to have free time to relax while the baked sweet potato cooks. This easy dish will become a weekly go-to staple in your repertoire.
- 4x large, sweet potatoes (clean and free of soil)
- 2x tins of Shines Irish Tuna in oil
- 1 tin of sweetcorn, drained
- 8 large gherkins, half sliced, half diced
- 150g cheddar cheese grated
- 4 large tbsp. of Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- Optional- fresh coriander leaves
- Contains Mustard
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray and roast in the preheated oven at 220* for an hour or until a skewer is inserted and meets no resistance.
- Once fully cooked remove the tray from the oven. Cut a cross into each and push up from each corner to expose the centre of the sweet potato.
- Stuff each with tuna, corn, gherkins, and lots of grated cheddar. Pop back into the oven for 10 mins.
- Finally, place each stuffed potato onto a warmed plate and finish by placing a generous dollop of Ballymaloe Pepper Relish on top of each loaded sweet potato.