Ham & Cheese Toastie with Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: Wheat
Mouth-watering ham, melted cheese, thick-sliced bread and a dollop of Ballymaloe Original Relish = the perfect toastie. If you’re using a toasted-sandwich maker, be sure to put real butter on the bread as it’ll make all the difference in taste. This sandwich can also be made in sandwich toasting bags or under the grill. If you’re using the latter, melt the cheese a little on one slice of the bread before putting the ham and relish and second slice on. In short, give your cheese a melting head-start!
- 4 slices of thick, hand-cut bread
- 50g mature Cheddar cheese (sliced)
- Thick-cut cooked ham slices
- 4 tsp Ballymaloe Original Relish
- First you need to slice your bread and cheese. Butter your bread, add the cheese and ham and a generous dollop of Ballymaloe Original Relish. Toast until the cheese has melted. Ta-da!