Ham & Cheese Toastie with Ballymaloe Relish
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Allergens: meat, wheat
Mouth-watering ham, melted cheese, thick-sliced bread and a dollop of Ballymaloe Original Relish equals the perfect toastie. If you’re using a toasted sandwich maker, be sure to put real butter on the bread, as it’ll make all the difference in taste.
- 4 slices of thick, hand-cut bread
- 50g mature Cheddar cheese (sliced)
- Thick-cut cooked ham slices
- 4 tsp Ballymaloe Original Relish
- These can either be made in a toastie maker, in sandwich toasting bags or under the grill. If you’re using the grill, melt the cheese a little on one slice of the bread before putting the ham and relish and second slice on.
- First you need to slice your bread and cheese. Butter your bread, add the cheese and ham and a generous dollop of Ballymaloe Original Relish. Toast until the cheese has melted.